This week I have been working on my own layout. I've been needing to do this for ages.
The major problem has been dust. So I bit the bullet and shipped everything off by sea to a holding area while I set to work with vacuum cleaner and fine paintbrushes.
I'm only doing it in order to get set up for some photography so I can show the new model railway items I've been making of late.
Its also been a chance to do some track maintenance and cleaning. I'll run some locos soon just see whats still working. I know of 1 set of points that is knackered. Watch you tube for spectacular train crash video.
I discovered that some 1:56 items were appearing when visitors cliked on OO model railways. Sorted now. Other anomalies are being relentlessly hunted down and dealt with. Another load for the docks.